Thursday, January 9, 2014

About Me


Bonjour Fashionistas! My name is Jamila Allen but you can call me Style Coach J. I have loved fashion since I could remember and grew up as a pageant girl. Fashion has just always been a part of my life. I loved fashion so much, I wanted to make a career out of it and am currently majoring in Fashion Marketing. My friends know me as a fashionista, and are always coming over to my house to borrow clothes. Anytime there they have a date, or special occasion to go to they call me/skype me asking for advice. I offer so much advice with outfitting, that I finally decided maybe I should make a business out of it and open up my services to other people. 

My business is all about helping people enhance their style, while still staying true to themselves. I am merely here to improve upon your wardrobe, not change it. If you don't feel comfortable in your outfits, then you wont wear them. I am simply, an adviser or guide to helping you dress for success.

Wearing: Delia's blazer, Addidas tee shirt (self-altered), Black leather inset leggings, Jeffery Campbells, && Michael Kors Purse

No comments:

Post a Comment